Message is a Potassium Salt of humic acid from high grade Leonardite. It is a high quality plant stimulant and soil conditioner and can be applied in landscape and garden and all kind of field crops and Horticulture plants. MESSAGE also can stimulate seed germination. With high concentration of humic acid, it could be stored and transported easily. Its solubility is excellent, could be formulated by different fertilizers and pesticides.
- Improve the soil structure
- Reduce nutrient losses
- Improve nutrient uptake by the root system
- Promote root development
- Increase microbiological activity of soil
- Increase capacities of water holding and cation exchange
- Stimulate plant growth increased biomass production
- Increase yield and improves quality of plants
- Improve nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots
- Improve the effectiveness of pesticides
99.9% soluble Potassium Humate and Fulvic Acids micro granule for the development of vigorous roots in all crops.
ELEMENT is a water soluble organic fertilizer formed from humic acid, fulvic acid and potassium hydro oxide through alkalization reaction, after screening, slag removal, precipitation and filtration, which improves the physical, chemical and biological characteristics of the soil. In addition, ELEMENT increases the availability and assimilation of the nutrients by the crop. ELEMENT has been certificated by CAS for organic use.
- Promote root development and seed germination.
- Improve crops’ ability to adapt to harsh environments.
- Improve the nutrients absorption efficiency of plants.
- Promote photosynthesis and increase the chlorophyll content.
- Promote plant growth, increase yield and improve fruit taste.
- Promote the removal of pesticide residues.
- Regulate soil pH.
- Improve soil structure, increase cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soil. Assists in soil wetting.
- Buffer the effects of toxic chemicals and heavy metals from soil.
JOINT is a liquid organic biostimulator based on amino acids, peptides (hydrolysis products) and vitamins. Amino acids act as natural complexing agents to various nutrients and stimulate the plant’s absorption of dissolved nutrients from the soil and foliar applications with trace elements. Therefore, it is widely used as a foliar fertilizer in combination with other water-soluble fertilizers and with almost all commercial plant protection agents to enhance their efficiency. Due to the excellent surface adhesion of JOINT the absorption of trace nutrients through the leaf surface is improved. The direct benefit of amino acids is that they will be taken up by the roots and leaves and are readily available as building blocks for protein biosynthesis. This saves energy for other plant metabolic process such as yield formation. Amino acids and peptides are a further nitrogen source for the plant while N mineralization takes place in the soil. JOINT can be mixed with other fertilizers and used as a foliar application, in hydroponic systems or applied as normal in the root zone (Pre-mixing test advised).
- Chelating and complexing of nutrients
- Stimulates nutrient uptake by the root system and through the leaf surface.
- Improve the energy balance of plant.
- Provides amino acids for direct absorption.
- Has a positive influence on plant protein biosynthesis.
- Increases biomass production and yield.
- Increases the tolerance of plants towards abiotic stress (drought, heat, cold, salt)
- Increases flowering & Fruiting.
- Increases size & Shine of Fruits.
- Increases fruiting texture.
- Lowers fruit dropping & increase taste of fruit.
- Increase conversion of flower to fruit.
- Increases carbohydrate in fruits.
- Increases the number of fruits.
- Improve the capacity of yields.
KOREL is a liquid organic plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner based on active humic acid (potassium humate). KOREL is a bioactive growth stimulant, especially for sandy and heavy clay soils. KOREL is a permanent humic substance which cannot be easily decomposed by soil microorganisms. KOREL is miscible with other operating fluids, prepare test mixture before use. KOREL has a stimulating effect on plant growth in the soil and especially on stronger root development. KOREL improves the absorption of nutrients. An increased root biomass remains in the soil, which contributes to the development of further permanent humus. For plant strengthening, the living conditions for useful soil microorganisms are improved.
- Immediately improves plant nutrient absorption and fertilizer efficiency of soils.
- Increases the stress tolerance of plants against drought, salt, cold and heat Stimulates vigorous root growth and yield formation.
- Increases the buffering and cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soils.
- Acts as a natural chelator for micronutrients in soils and increases their availability to plants.
- Stimulates the formation of fertile, microbially active soils.
- Improves the soil structure and increases its water holding capacity.
- Increases the germination of seeds and enhances development of free radicles